Zoho is an Indian Software Development Company founded in 1996 by ‘’Sridhar Vembu and Tony Thomas’’
worked in the IT Software Management Company. Its headquarter is located in Chennai and now seven different offices are located in different states.
Zoho is providing the online-web-based tools for business and information technology including office-related tools for managing through the online platform. From 1996 to 2009 Zoho was known as adventNet.
AdventNet expanded its operations in Japan in June 2001. Zoho CRM (Customer Relationship Management) was released in 2005. It released its projects into collaboration spaces Zoho Docs and Zoho Meeting in 2007.
In 2009, this company changed its name AdventNet to Zoho Corporation after releasing the Zoho online office suite tools. The company was growing without any external investment they do not like to invite investors to invest in their compay. In 2016, the founder and CEO of Zoho stated that this caused Zoho to avoid external funding.
Because financialization associated with these types of investments puts massive pressure on the company. Furthermore, the company is the focus on return excessively investments and the company lose focus on the other human’s objectives. Whereas rather than money there is also the other goal of life.
Zoho situated 12 different offices in different locations, Chennai Tamil Nadu and other states and countries in the world. In the US its headquarter is located in Pleasanton, California and they are planning in Austin, Texas at the end of 2021.
Zoho Office Tenkasi, Tirunelveli District, in Tamil Nadu where Zoho made their products and launched. They provide support in china and their office is also in Singapore and Japan.
The bulk of Zoho official work is managed From its main headquarter which is in Chennai, India. Furthermore, Zoho also has an office in Andhra Pradesh, Renigunta and they operating from here since 2018. The backend Development campus is in Estancia IT Park, Chennai.
Zoho CRM provides lots of Benefits to their user, and most are related to improving the sales and attracts more and more customers. Its data are stored in the cloud which is more affordable to these benefits. Let’s see how exactly its functionality is helping to improve Customer’s Relationship?
- There is no need for infrastructure costs for your company. All your employees have is a computer device with an internet connection, which you have that there is no major investment to start a server running for a maintenance fee.
- Automation of Zoho CRM can be configured to automatically interact with your forms of the website. Not only to assign the lead, but also inform the Zoho CRM user and create a task to follow up so that the partition never loads through.
- Your price is regulated. You have the option to pay monthly or yearly with discounts and prices are per-user fees. You have access to make changes, you can add or remove users because your business needs changes that are not available when you purchase standard software.
- Microsoft upgrades including No Nood of Thru to be concerned about whether or not to upgrade. Windows, MS Office will crack your CRM software and the update will not be pushed with any user in downtime.
- Technical support for online information for chat, email, and knowledge with phono is included in their extension (I will need a payment plan) and should receive an error or question about features.
- Once your contacts are integrated into the Zoho CRM integrated by email marketing or campaign, you may be able to easily start a marketing campaign to analyze the targeted person and increase your sales. This feature is included in all paid versions of Zoho.
Zoho provides lots of features to their users to manage and provides the best customer relationship. Their features are used to increase your small size business. We categorized Zoho features according to different options. We are explaining these features one by one.
Automation of SalesForce
- Quota Management
- Analysis of Pipeline
- Probability Analysis & Sales Stages
- Generate lead & Qualification
- Real-Time Forecasting
- Competitive Analysis
- Parent and child relationships between user accounts and their subdivisions.
- Invoices, Sales Orders and Price Quotes
- Customer data across products, geographic, accounting and location
- Purchasing history to find cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
- loyalty Program
- Single database
- Lead capture from websites
- Ready and match sales for the right sale.
- Sales process according to good practices in B2B and B2C
- Trade shows, seminars, direct mail, etc. are the main leads
- Prospects are converted into opportunities, accounts, and contacts with one click.
- Automated process to lead management
- Leads to the fast-track transaction process
Effectively Follow Up
- Managing recurring events after a day, a week, a month or a year
- Saving customer meetings and making calls with a seamless calendar
- Inviting staff, contact and leads to meetings or events.
- Enter Customer care number
Zoho Pricing and Plans
Zoho have five different plans, this also includes a free edition plan. You can pay the bill monthly and yearly bases. It accepts all major cards or banks and also checks transfer also accepted to purchase the plans.
Free Editions Plan
- Free up to 3 users
- Direct Messages
- Out-opt Email
- Advanced Filters
- Task, event, call log and notes
- Several other Features
- Update Status
- No Credit Card Required
- Template up to 10 E-mails
- Follow up the Rules
- Integration of Facebook, Twitter, and Google
- Attach the File to Feeds
- CRM View
The standard Plan costs $18 per user, per month. When you pay an annual bill you will get a discount of $6 and now costs $12 per user per month plus tax.
- All features of the free plan, Plus
- KPIs or Charts
- Secure or Encrypted transmission
- Score rules
- Custom field
- Rules for workflow
- Profiles and Roles
- Library documents
- Forecasting sales
- Connector to call center
The professional plan costs $30 per user, per month. When you pay an annual bill you will get a discount of $10 and now costs $20 per user per month plus tax.
- All the features of its standard plans, Plus
- Inventory management
- CRM Social
- Process management blueprint
- Unlimited records
- Sales signal
- Email integration
- Google AdWords Integration
The Enterprise plan costs $45 per user, per month. When you pay an annual bill you will get a discount of $10 and now costs $35 per user per month plus tax.
- All the features of its professional plans, Plus
- Jia Voice-Talk Air India
- Target Meter, Anomaly Detector and Predictor
- Conditional farms
- Mobile SDK or App Distributional
- Encryption at rest
- Custom module or key
- Multi-user portal
The Ultimate plan costs $100 per user, per month.
- All the features of its other Plans, Plus
- Email feelings
- Suggestion of automation
- Data augmentation
- Enhanced storage
- Dedicated data to cluster
- Free premium
Zoho is an Indian Software development company that provides software that is useful for growing your business in the market. It also provides a 15-day trial after that you can buy a plan according to your business requirements. If you have any problems and queries related to Zoho, you can comment us in the comment section.